Why become a tutor?
Being a CLASS peer tutor is a great way to give back to your fellow students, while also continuing to practice and improve your own skills and knowledge in your areas of study. Plus, you’ll earn some money while doing it!
In order to qualify as a tutor, applicants must:
- be at least a sophomore
- have a cumulative G.P.A of at least a 3.0
- receive a positive faculty recommendation
- have earned an A or B in the course(s) that you wish to tutor
- have taken the course within a year or as a part of your major/minor
- and receive the support of your faculty member for the course(s) you with to tutor
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in becoming a peer tutor, please complete our online application. The tutor coordinator will be in contact with you about next steps. If you have questions, you can email Laura Denlinger (firstname.lastname@example.org).