The goal of ARAW is to make students aware of all the free on-campus academic resources available to them and normalize their use. From peer tutoring and help centers to academic coaching, ZSR research sessions, and and more, Wake Forest offers a multitude of academic resources to help students along their learning journey.
2023 ARAW Event Line Up
Monday, October 23: ZSR Day
- 9am – 4pm: Tabling in ZSR (across from the main circulation desk). There will be lots of great info and cool swag.
Tuesday, October 24: Information Systems Day
- 10am – 4pm: Technology Do’s and Donuts in the Tribble Courtyard
Wednesday, October 25: Academic Coaching Day
- 3:30pm – 5pm: CLASS Cafe on the Main Quad. Meet academic coaches outside the CLASS office and enjoy seasonal snacks and fun conversation.
- 6-7pm: OWLS Interactive Workshop “Strategies for How To Build A Second Half of the Semester” in Benson 410. Free pizza!
Thursday, October 26: Peer Tutoring and Help Centers Day
- 1-4pm: Rebound from Setbacks: Academic Resources and Resilience Carnival on Manchester Plaza. Come enjoy inflatables, cotton candy, and more!
Friday, October 27: Office of Academic Advising Day
- 1-3pm: Advising and Registration Trivia in Front of Reynolda 125. Test your knowledge and win a prize!