Center for Learning, Access, and Student Success
The Center for Learning, Access, and Student Success provides peer tutoring in most academic subjects at no cost to any undergraduate student. Tutoring is provided 9 a.m.- 10 p.m., seven days a week, depending on tutor availability. To meet with a tutor, please visit our website. Contact Laura Denlinger (email@example.com) if you have questions.
The Writing Center
The Writing Center offers students both synchronous and asynchronous opportunities to discuss writing and the writing process with trained peer tutors. To schedule an appointment, please visit the Writing Center website.
The Math & Stats Center
The Math & Stats Center offers peer tutoring for students who are enrolled in classes in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics. To meet with a tutor, please visit the Math and Stats Center website.
The Chemistry Center
Tutors are available to help students enrolled in CHM 111, 122, 123, and 223. To meet with a tutor, visit the Chemistry Center website for more instructions.
Additional Tutoring and Academic Support
- The Computer Science Center – Tutors are available to help students enrolled in CSC 111, 112, and 221. In addition to tutor Zoom links provided in the course Canvas page, students can visit the Computer Science Center website for more instructions.
- The School of Business – Tutors are available for help sessions in Accounting 111 on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday evenings from 6-8pm, and then every day of the week before exams. Students can find more information (including Zoom links for tutoring) in the course syllabus.
- The Physics Department provides help sessions in all 100-level courses. Students may join these sessions anytime between 6-9 pm, every evening except Saturday. Students can find more information (including Zoom links for tutoring) in the course syllabus and Canvas site. Contact Heather Chapman (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions.
- Engineering Learning & Support Center hosts open study hours every Tuesday from 6-8 p.m. every Tuesday. Engineering student can also email EGRsupportcenter@nullgg.wfu.edu to receive the Zoom link or set up a 1-on-1 tutoring appointment through this Google Form.
- The Speaking Center provides speech preparation assistance to students in the public speaking course (COM 110) and other course related oral presentations, as well as for speaking engagements outside the classroom. To schedule an appointment, visit the Speaking Center website for more instructions.
- Technology Consultants are students who are passionate about technology. They are first tier support for students who might need assistance with a digital project such as a digital essay, podcast, storymap project,website design, and video production and editing techniques. They also offer support for Google Drive, Canvas, Adobe Creative Cloud, Wake Sites, Kaltura and manage scheduling of the One Button video production studio.The Technology Consultants are scheduled in the ZSR Mac Lab from 5 -11 p.m. Mon-Thurs. To schedule an appointment contact Brianna Derr (email@example.com).