General Study Strategies
Strategies for Finals
- Organize your materials for each course.
- Build a time plan for what to study when. Download this 5 Day Study Plan.
- Set limits for length of time to study in one sitting. Learn how with the The Pomodoro Technique.
- Ask for help from a peer tutor or academic coach.
- Allow yourself study breaks to walk around and get fresh air. Visit Thrive Remotely for more wellbeing ideas.
- Make sure to get proper sleep and eat healthy.
- Breathe. If you begin to feel overwhelmed stop, take some deep breaths, and tackle the work one step at a time.